Monday, November 17, 2014

Real quick note!

"Make it to Sunday & you'll be good".  I can't tell you how many times someone told me that & that is exactly what I've been telling the missionaries that came into the MTC this week. This week FLEW BY. I've learned so much in the short 11 days that I've been here; I can't put it into words. Hopefully in my letters to come I can do a better job at that, but sadly I don't have time today.

I'm super sad to be leaving the MTC tomorrow. I've met some really amazing people here that I know I'll be friends with forever. I am, however, excited to get to California, meet my mission President & wife, meet my trainer, and get to work! I've never prayed so hard & so often in my life. I've never felt the presence of the Lord so strong. I've never loved someone I barely know so easily.
 
Sorry for such a short letter! but I'm doing well, the Lord is on my side. I'm about to be a real live missionary now. but first let me finish my laundry and pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment