Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Jan 18 email

Transfer 11: 1 week down, 5 to go! & I couldn't be happier to be spending it with my bff, Sister Bergstrom. Okay, I know I said last week how awesome I thought this transfer was going to be, but I had no clue. This was quite literally a match made in heaven -- thank you President!

So many wonderful things happened this week!
 
Thursday was awesome because we got an extra leadership training for ZLs & STLs in the desert--aka just Sis Bergstrom & I. It's always great to hear from President & Sister Hobbs.  And we got into see K & S, who are twins & potential investigators. They're pretty interested in coming to church! 

Friday was great! lots of planning & such.

Saturday was the BEST! We went on splits with Hanna & Kelsey. We saw so many miracles! I went with Hanna & we got turned down a lot & were about to retreat, but then we were driving down the road & Hanna got the prompting to stop at a house. We did & miraculously a girl came out of her garage just as we were walking up. Her name is C & we had a lesson about the Book of Mormon right there & then. She wants to strengthen her faith in Christ. & meanwhile Sis Bergstrom & Kelsey found like 5 potential investigators & set up appointments with them.
Splits with Hanna and Kelsey
 
AHHH, MISSIONARY WORK IS THE BEST. I love everything about it.
 
In church on Sunday one speaker talked about how the most important thing we can do on earth is to recognize the promptings of the Spirit. I agree 100%. If there's ONE thing I can say I've learned on my mission it's how to recognize the Spirit & how crucial He is in our lives.

I'm truly sorry this email is so lame. For some reason I can't put my thoughts together & time is running low. 

xoxo Sister Viraldo

No comments:

Post a Comment