Thursday, March 10, 2016

March 7 email

Crazy short update this week:

So this Thursday we're going to the temple, which makes that our p-day. I'm super excited! So normally we would be emailing then, but since we email at the family history center and they use it for important stuff on Thursdays, we got permission to email for 1hr today (Monday). But alas, we get to the family history center & the internet is down. By the grace of Chrome, they allow you to play a dinosaur jumping over cactus game when the webpage won't load. It was a scene being in here with 10 missionaries trying to beat my high score of 1453...

I got to go to Phelan (the Oakhills ward, so not quite the same) on exchanges with the Hermanas. Sister Martinez & I were accidentally matching!


Anyway, this week was awesome! Lots of good things happened, lots of spirit was felt.

Love you tons! Tell everyone I love them and I promise I'll write more next week.
xoxo Sister Viraldo

No comments:

Post a Comment